THIRD SECTOR BROADBAND
Despite a number of different initiatives, third sector organisations often choose their Internet Service Provider without enough knowledge or consultation. Consequently these organisations can then suffer from poor service or poor support.
Suffolk Online is operated by a third sector organisation and because of this understands the sector and understands the essential needs of small, medium and large organisations. Added to this, the 10 year experience of providing Internet and email connections, it’s work with many third sector organisations and it’s alignment with an ethical supplier such as The Phone Coop – why not come to Suffolk Online and sign up to one of our exclusive broadband packages.
If you are still not sure why you should join Suffolk Online, please read the key points below.
- Suffolk Online understands the needs of the third sector
- Packages are from the third sector, designed for the third sector
- Dedicated helpdesk function where you can get straight through to someone
- Multiple packages to allow service delivery for small and large organisations
- A true one stop shop for ICT services, including broadband, email, web hosting, and additional ICT infrastructure support, web design and database development services (ICT infrastructure support charged additionally to packages below)
- Ethically based and environmentally focussed service delivery
- Back end services provided by the co-operative movement via The Phone Coop
Not from Suffolk? If you are not from Suffolk and not happy to have Suffolkonline.net email addresses and don’t want to pay additionally for our email and hosting products then why not join our co-branded Internet Service 1sixty.net. With this you get all the service delivery and quality with Suffolk Online, except without the geographic name and email addresses. Go to our 1sixty.net website to find out more and signup!
To find out more information on our specifc broadband packages, please visit http://www.suffolkonline.net/sales.php/broadband/packages