Saturday 12th September 2009 @ 9:30 am
Heritage Open Day: The keep, built in 1878, is the only surviving building from the former Suffolk Regiment Depot. The building, which was formerly the Quartermaster’s Stores and Armoury, now houses the Suffolk Regiment Museum.
Sat 12 Sep:0930-1600. Sun 13 Sep:0930-1600. Free Entry.
The Keep, Out Risbygate, Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP33 3RN
Sat Sep 12, 2009 to Sun Sep 13, 2009
- Fetes & Fairs
- Music & Theatre
- Jumble & Car Boot Sales
- Food & Drink
- Open Days
- Social Enterprise